Terrell

"Terrell" is the blog of Ian Terrell. It covers odd thoughts and ramblings that amuse him about life, and his photographs which capture the mood and his interests.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

First Entry


Well. Hi everyone. This is my new blog in a new place and I really want to use it. I shall put here my thoughts, my research and some social material. I hope my readers are satisfied by my output.

My thanks to my blog mentor, Gina who has now gone home for ever. I miss her already.

My research interests are about professional development and impact, and the use of new technologies.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a scary shirt!

2:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's organize a contest of who misses Gina more...
Igor

6:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home